Meet Alexander!
Be sure to right click on the box below and then select all.
Alexander is affectionate and social!
From our Executive Director, Andrea Roberts regarding Alexander:
"So I was sharing with my 6-year old about our 5 year reunion/camping trip, and that he was going to get to meet some of our RR kids who have been adopted, and his eyes lit up and said "and Alexander!" And I said, "well, no, sweetie, Alexander hasn't found his family yet" And his smile turned to tears as he said "but I gave him my $6.50" ;(((((((((((((((( SOMEBODY PLEASE ADOPT THIS CHILD!"
He needs a family soon! If you would like more information on him or any of the other children, please contact us!
Alexander has $1021.5 currently in his adoption grant fund. So, even if you aren't able to adopt a child presently, you can still help him find his forever family by donating towards his grant fund.
Alexander has $1021.5 currently in his adoption grant fund. So, even if you aren't able to adopt a child presently, you can still help him find his forever family by donating towards his grant fund.
He can be found here: http://reecesrainbow.org/alexander-2h
Alexander-2H
Birthdate: February 2007
Gender: Male
Eyes: Brown
Hair: brown
Character: Calm, sedentary
Alexander is a sweet boy with brown hair and eyes. He was born with Down syndrome and also struggles with epilepsy. He has strabismus as well. Alexander is described as affectionate and social.
I have $1021.5 in my grant fund towards the cost of my adoption!
Birthdate: February 2007
Gender: Male
Eyes: Brown
Hair: brown
Character: Calm, sedentary
Alexander is a sweet boy with brown hair and eyes. He was born with Down syndrome and also struggles with epilepsy. He has strabismus as well. Alexander is described as affectionate and social.
I have $1021.5 in my grant fund towards the cost of my adoption!
Thank you for all you do to support and help Reece's Rainbow!