HERE is a blog written by a mom who is raising her daughter who has Larsen syndrome. She is a beautiful little girl. For anyone who might be considering adopting Delilah, I thought this blog would be an interesting blog to visit. :)
11:10:00 PM
Blogging about Larsen syndrome...
11:10:00 PM | Comments
There is an adorable little one listed on Reeces Rainbow who was born with Larsen syndrome. She is such an adorable little girl, only 1 year old!

HERE is a blog written by a mom who is raising her daughter who has Larsen syndrome. She is a beautiful little girl. For anyone who might be considering adopting Delilah, I thought this blog would be an interesting blog to visit. :)
HERE is a blog written by a mom who is raising her daughter who has Larsen syndrome. She is a beautiful little girl. For anyone who might be considering adopting Delilah, I thought this blog would be an interesting blog to visit. :)